Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tyler and Laura's wedding!

I saved my last post of the summer for my favorite! On August 4th Tyler and Laura were married in the Bountiful temple! Laura is wonderful and we are so excited that she is part of our family! The sealing was beautiful and it felt so good to see my twin so happy. Laura is defiantly getting one amazing guy.

Yay they are married!


I put this on just for the girls in the background haha


Jackson congratulating the couple


I love the weather that made for some great pictures


Jackson enjoying his fried rice at the wedding dinner


Uncle Tyler and Jackson at the reception


The candy table


The tables for the dinner before the reception. Laura went to so much work finding all the table setting. Crazy I say lol


Some weirdos named Heidi and Adrian :)


The reception was held on the ninth hole of a golf course! We had so much fun golfing before and during the reception.




















Dad and Jackson playing around


Us waiting for the dinner to start.


The amazing back drop for the reception


Jackson loves taking pictures


The whole family


My sisters


Jackson and Addi done taking pictures... I love Jackson face


This was before the last photo but I'm to lazy to switch them








The happy couples first dance


Mom and son dance


The awesome grooms cake Laura surprised Tyler with


Go poo poo!! I hate it when they are nice feeding each other the cake





It was Heidi's and Adrians first wedding anniversary so the DJ had them do a dance alone


Oma feeding Jackson the wonderful tasting crepes.


The dj had all the boys get together and sing a song to Laura.





Then he had Tyler come to the dance floor and let every girl go in and do a dance and Tyler had to copy them. I was really funny to watch. This it Heidi dancing with Ty


Heather and I


And my mom was the funniest! We are still guessing what dance move she was doing!


Uncle Adrian and Jacksons dancing the night away


Heidi and Jackson Dancing. I think everyone needed to dance with Jackson. I was way past his bed time and he didn't know what was going on. When we finally left he was asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot of the golf course.


Ty and Jackson


Tyler and Laura leaving the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment