Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Craving

I love carving pumpkins and was so excited to have Jackson help us this year! He didn't care to much about them lol I thought he would get messes and like to play with the insides of the pumpkins but he just ran around looking at everyone. The messiest he got was when he tripped and sat right in the bowl of seeds! We all started laughing and Jackson started to cry haha I was pretty disappointed how my carving turned out.. It took forever and it doesn't even look like it should. It's suppose to be a witch with her cauldron brewing. I know.. you never would have guessed :) oh well!

Here is all of us with our finished pumpkins


Jackson helping the Butterfields..


Jackson helping me carve my pumpkin.


All of our pumpkins! We had the Butterfields and the MacDonalds come and carve with us too. We didn't carve all of these!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I can at least tell it is a cauldron with a ghost coming out of it like smoke. I give you 1 1/2 thumbs up for effort!

    ReplyDelete