Monday, November 4, 2013

5 Years

Five Years! I can't believe its been FIVE years since Ross and I got married. Time has gone by so fast. Looking back on the five years we have done and accomplished so many goals that we had set. I don't know how I fooled Ross into marring me. He is the perfect person for me and I'm so grateful for the person he is. He's an amazing husband and even better dad. Can't wait to see what the next five years bring.

The week of our anniversary was the week we moved from Mississippi to Utah. It was a crazy, busy week. Ross and I were grateful to my parents for watching our kids so we could go out to dinner. Ross took me to the Roof and then we walked around Temple Square. It was nice getting out and just being alone. 

My sweet drink. Ross mixed his before I could get a picture

Our view

I love the SLC Temple

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the little Asian boy in front of the temple! Happy late anniversary. I want that drink!

    ReplyDelete