Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jacksons 3rd Birthday Party

Jackson was so excited to have a birthday party this year. I wanted it to just be simple but it turned into a little more then I had planned! Jackson is obsessed with Mario these days and so when he was asked what wanted to do for his birthday it was a quick Mario answer! 

Waiting with his cousin Addi for guest to come

He wanted a picture with his welcome sign



Pin the mustache on Mario, I thought the kids would love this but everyone was scared to try it..

We decorated cupcakes 



A little lunch

Playing games

This piñata was a huge fail! You probably can't tell what it is but its a mushroom from Mario! It should have been hanging from the blue part but it was still wet. I haven't made a piñata in a long time and I don't think I will make another one. Its worth spending the money. I first tried to make a question mark box and the box just fell apart so I went to the mushroom. I made it two days ahead and the dang thing wouldn't dry. After the first night of drying I thought it would be a good idea to take it outside to see if the sun would help it dry quicker.. Well we had some random little rainstorm come through without me knowing and got the whole thing even more wet.. So, I brought it in and put it in the furnace room and hoped for the best! It was all dry but the top part hence why it doesn't look right..   
A little hitting. 
Lucy

Benson

Jackson

Lincoln 

Collin

Finally after hitting the piñata forever I had to take a swing at it to break it open.  

The Thompson's

Decorating cupcakes

My mom thought that Jackson needed a little cake to put his candles on but we didn't have anymore frosting so she hurried and made some. We put it on while the cake was still warm and... another fail to the party!

Opening gifts

The Huston's

Ross

We tried to get a picture of all the kids together but they were having none of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment