Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gardner Village and Wheeler farm

For FHE we went to gardner village and did their witch scavenger hunt. Jackson had so much fun finding all the witches. 
I don't know why but this picture reminds me of Harry Potter!

"MOM, take a picture of me by the big pumpkin"

Cole happy to be outside

Opa and Jackson having a close look a witch

Jackson was a little nervous to be sitting this close.

Ross and Cole had no problem

Another cute picture of my Mr. Cole

I was there!

We also went to Wheeler Farm and walked around and saw the animals.
Uncle Tyler with Jackson, Cole and Addi. He's such a good uncle and the kids love him

Uncle Tyler and Cole chasing the geese.. He's such a great example!

Jackson and Addi having a little jog through the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment