Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Utah v BYU football

As most of you know Ross is a BYU fan and I'm a Utah fan. The day of the rivalry game Ross got up so quick with when the boy woke up and left me there to sleep. I didn't think much of it and took the chance to sleep in a little bit. I was woken up with both boys dressed in blue and BYU pancakes in bed. 


Ross thought he had hid all the Utah closed for the boys but I'm to smart for his little tricks and by the time he got home from playing basketball the boys were in the right clothing for the day!

Look how happy they are in their Utah red

And this is how the day really went. One boy in blue and the other in red! 
I will let them wear what they want but I know they will be wearing red in the end.. Who wants to cheer for a team that can't win a rivalry game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment