Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

Halloween was a busy but fun holiday this year. Jackson loved all my moms decorations and singing the 12 days of halloween. We sang that song at least twice a day. Our first party was Ross' family party. Ross and I had not planned on dressing up. We got to his parents house and saw that his other siblings were dressed up and so we jumped on the bandwagon and found quick costumes at his parents. So we have Mario, the Grinch, Martha May, and Toad


Jackson doing the cake walk at the party!

We also carved pumpkins at my parents house with all my siblings. I think we rocked at carving this year. Jackson's was Mickey Mouse, Cole's was the original face (I had carved mine and Jackson's pumpkin and when we set all the pumpkins out I realized Cole didn't have one so I asked Ross to carve his and he chose a normal face! You are still loved Cole haha) Ross' pumpkin was the crow and the headstone and mine was the pirate! My mom's was the mouse looking thing on the chair... I know you were wondering

For the ward party we went as Phil and Ms. Kay from duck dynasty! This was Ross' choice. He was going to dress up for work and he couldn't be the Grinch so this was his next choice! 

Again Jackson asking for me to take a picture of him!

Looking at his prize from the fishing game.

Going trunk in treating. Yes, my mom got lazy this year and brought the kids toy car and sat by it to hand out candy! My dad felt so dumb but he wasn't going to decorate their trunk so he went along with it.

Us with aunt Caroline and uncle Jason. Jackson was scared to Jason!

Halloween day was a busy one.. We went trick or treating at my sisters work with cousin, then straight to two care centers to trick or treat, then home to eat dinner and when dad got home from work we hit the neighborhood! Jackson was a little nervous of the care center but did well and raked in the candy

You can see this house from my parents front door and every night they would have the pumpkin lit up and the spider going. At first Jackson was scared of it but we told him it was a nice spider and went and visited it so he could see for himself. He wanted to go for a walk to see the spider every night after.

Jackson's and Cole's loot! They both filled up their pumpkins to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment