Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back to Utah

The middle part of March Jackson and I went back to Utah to see our first cousin/niece Addison! Heather had bought us tickest to come out and it was so much fun! The trip was mainly chilling at Heathers house holding Addi! I loved every second of it. She is so cute and Jackson would just look at her and try and touch her. We did get to see a couple of people while we were there but time flew by so fast and I didn't get to see everyone. But the summer is coming and we will see everyone

The plane ride to Utah! No one was sitting by us so I put Jackson in his own seat and took pictures haha Jackson did really well on the plane both going there and coming back! I was thankful because I was all alone.





"Get your knees out of my back" no Jackson loved looking out the window of the plane



True love!! Mahala and Jackson. I always love going and visiting the Reynolds when we are home. We miss having them so close. Pictures were hard to get with these two!









Meagan making Jackson laugh


Taking a bath


I love his robe



Haha Dad wants around! We got this one picture and then he started crying


Jackson got his 6 month pictures while we were there! More to come


Cute little Addi



Jackson trying to eat Addi





Oma and her two favorite people



We had to tuck Jacksons hand under his body so he couldn't grab Addi!


Jackson and Addi





Looking at the chickens with Opa


Looking with aunt Heidi


Jackson with uncle Tyler

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for you guys to come back! Freakin Mom, putting Addi in that basket!! She's a nut

    ReplyDelete