Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas was so so fun! We were at my parents house this year. Jackson was sure spoiled but what do you expect when he was the only grandchild on both sides. (Addi is now here so Jackson is not the only one on my parents side anymore) It was nice to be home with family and have Ross there with me. I went to Utah in November with my mom and Jackson and Ross stayed to finish up finals and then come out. We did the normal Christmas holiday stuff walked around temple square, played in the snow, had Christmas eve "German" dinner with my dads side of the family and Christmas day opened gift and visited with family! Christmas eve I was feeling bad cause Jackson didn't have a lot of gift under the tree, he had plenty of gift we just didn't wrap them so at 12pm when Ross was sick of hearing me talk about how bad of a mom I was he took me up stairs and we wrapped Jackson gifts and put them under the tree. He then had the most gifts under there and I felt better! Ross decided to get creative and sewed some stuff on a plain onsie! It was fun sewing but we didn't get to bed tell two that morning. So there was Christmas in a net shell! I'm on a different computer that doesn't have all our photos on it so more pictures will come.




No comments:

Post a Comment