Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween was fun and different here in Mississippi. We have a huge apartment complex that we live in and barely any kids came by. I'm not really sure where they go or if its a big thing here. They gave us signs to put on our door to say if Trick or Treaters were welcome or not.. mine was up all night and we maybe have ten kids! My mom was here over Halloween and we decided to go look around to see where everyone was! On the corner there was a church, not sure what kind, there are a LOT of different ones here, but they were having a trunk in treat. I'd never seen a real one before. They actually decorated the trunks of their cars and all the kids went around to them. All of the trunks were decorated amazing too. It was really fun for my mom and I to walk around and see them all. I will be taking Jackson there this Halloween. We'll just skip the last tent where they say the "Best Treat" is. My mom and I were curious what it was so we were creepers and stood out side and listend. The guy in there told the kids that God was the best treat and then gave then a paper inviting them to church bah haha I love it here!

Here's a picture of Jackson on Halloween, no costume fit him cause he was only a month old! But he was a lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment