Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jackson's big boy chair and eating baby food

The first part of March Ross and I decided that we would get Jacksons high chair out and see if he like it... He loved it!! It was awesome to have because while we would eat dinner Jackson didn't like just sitting in his bouncer and watching us, he wanted to be up by the table with us. We would take turns holding him while the other one would eat and then switch.. It was a pain so it was nice to have this where he could sit with us and play with his toys while we both ate dinner!

Starting baby food was/is fun and frustrating! He wanted to suck the food and not open his mouth. He is now better at opening his mouth and eating more but he only likes sweet potatoes and peas.. Yeah I know weird. We have to give him one of those and then after a fruit and he'll maybe eat it! I don't know how to fix it! But I gave him some real watermelon and he loved it.. so he likes fruit but wont eat it in baby food.. I guess we'll just keep trying!













1 comment:

  1. Cindy refused to baby food of any kind (except her cereal) so when she was about 5-6 months old the doctor told me I could start grinding whatever we ate for dinner. That worked really well for Cindy.

    ReplyDelete