Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flat Stanley

My sister Heather's, team assistents little boy had a project in his second grade class that was flat Stanley. They read a book about how a chalkboard fell on him and made him flat. During the story they see that Flat Stanley can do many thing because he is Flatt, one of them is he can be mailed to other people in the mail and see the world. So there assignment was to send his flat Stanley to someone. I dont think they had anyone fun to send it too and so my sister told her that she could send it to me. "not saying i'm fun but I lived far away from him." So he sent it to me and I was to change his clothes to fit where we live and to take him around the area and take pictures of him. It was actually really fun! People would give me the weirdest looks while I was taking pictures of him haha Here are the pictures of Flat Stanley.



Jackson holding a rib!


Pea body hotel seeing the ducks!


Mississippi River


Beal Street









2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Flat Stanley before and it seems like such a fun idea! I may have to try it out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cutest nephew!! I've seen all these pics a thousand times and I still just love to look at them. He's such a joy!

    ReplyDelete