Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It snows here in Mississippi too

Yep is snows here! This was in January and we had a couple good storms. I saw more snow fall here then the whole two months I was in Utah! Now when it snows a half inch in Mississippi EVERYTHING shuts down, not joking Ross had at least four snow days from school, the Dr offices close, school for the kids are closed, people are sent home from work or told not even to come in, everything is closed. I loved as I was watching TV they would have everything that was closed or would be the next day and no lie it would go on for hours... Here they love having that little pop up box say stuff. Now its the weather watcher, storm here, tornado watch there blah blah! But I was happy it snows here! Now its high 70's and humid but what can you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment