Thursday, December 15, 2011

Benson is coming!

Last week I was able to help throw a baby shower for BreeAnn, one our good friends here! I wish I would have gotten a picture of her. She is the cutest little pregnant girl! She really looks like she is only 20 weeks along. I wish my mom could have seen Lauren and I trying to plan and decided what to do for this shower. We both had no idea what we were doing and kinda just went with the flow. Poor BreeAnn was asked a million questions over and over again because we wanted her to be happy with it. BreeAnn is so nice that we couldn't have served chips and water and she would be happy.
Despite neither of us really knowing what we were doing I think it turned out pretty well! I can't wait for little Benson (I sure hope his name stays Benson lol) to come. I already know he is going to be so cute!

Here are the ONLY pictures I took...

I can't take credit for this awesome looking punch! I actually was making fun of it as we were making it :) Lauren did a great job


Here is a crappy picture but when you only took two picture you don't have much to work with! Here is some of the group at the shower.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous shower! I had a lot of fun, and you and Lauren did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for the shower.

    ReplyDelete