Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun pictures

A couple weeks ago we went and took family pictures for our friends. No I am NOT a photographer and I Don't want to be one but I think it would be fun to be able to take pictures and edit them for family use. Ross and I decided if we were going to spend that much on a camera that we should try and do our own pictures. Its a work in process and I still need to learn how to edit but its been fun being able to take nice pictures. Anyway we went out with our friends and it was so much fun being outside and taking pictures. The leaves decided to fall a couple days before but we still got some cool pictures of all the leaves on the ground. Here are a few I snapped of my cute little Jackson.

This is one of my favorite! The leaves were still so yellow.


This one is so cute. I just love it! Ross and Jackson playing in all the leaves.


Here is a wider view. Isn't it so pretty. I really do love the all the trees here.


HaHa this is so funny! Jackson decided to go out in nature and do this business! We were laughing so hard. Every time he would push he would lift the branch up in the air and then bring it back down after he was done! Look at his face :)


On the train tracks


Jackson so happy that he has a railroad tie! Dad helped him pull it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment