Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I was so excited to set up Christmas this year. If I wasn't such a hater on starting to celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving I would have had my Christmas up mid November! I had forgotten how much Christmas decor I had.. It just kept coming and coming. This is our first year not getting a real tree. We went and looked at them but couldn't spend that much money when we weren't even going to be there for Christmas. So we went to good old Walmart and picked out our nice $20 tree! Jackson loved helping us decorate the tree. He did break one ornament.. Ross was holding him up so I could take a picture of him putting the ornament on and next thing we know Jackson flings his arm back and hits the ornament right off the tree and into the wall shattering it to pieces! Its a good thing we bought some shatter-free one to put on the bottom of the tree!

Jackson taking some of the Christmas out


Helping dad put on the lights


Don't worry dad... I got this one :)


This is the picture I took right before Jackson hit the ornament off the tree. Jackson actually has done very well with not touching the tree or the presents under it. He runs up to it every morning and will go "no, no, no" while shaking his finger.


Jackson and I reading a Christmas book after setting everything up!

1 comment: