Thursday, December 15, 2011

I took this picture tonight and for some reason I love it. This is Jackson right before bed watching Ratatouille. Maybe I love it because he is sitting down and not running everywhere or maybe because he looks so cute sitting there with the Christmas tree behind him. I don't know.. but I like it.

I don't know where this last year has gone. I can't believe how big Jackson has gotten. It seems like yesterday that I was in Utah with my family for Christmas and Jackson was 8 weeks old. Time needs to slow down!! I wish my family could be around Jackson and see how much he is grown. He picks up on thing so fast and is amazing me every day. I've been asked three times this week if he two years old and they are shocked when I tell them he is only 14 month.

I can't wait for Ross's finals to be over so I can 1: have my husband back and 2: we can leave and go to Utah for Christmas! I love the holiday season and its just not the same with out your family.

Anyway here is my random picture and blog post of the night! I have to keep myself busy somehow while Ross is off studying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment