Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Really..

Is this what I signed up for when I decided to become a mom??? Really!!



I know this is gross and I probably shouldn't blog about it but lets be real here.. Only a handfull of people read my blog and most of them are my family!
The other day Jackson had gone to the bathroom so I was changing him and going to get him ready for the day. After I had got him all cleaned up I realized that I had forgotten his diaper in his room so I ran to get it and came back to this!! Jackson in the short time of me going to get his diaper decided that he needed to go again and found a nice view infront of the Christmas tree and laid his own gift.
Oh wait the best part is still coming...
So, I walked in and saw him doing this and tried to take a picture to send to my family because I thought it was funny. As soon as I took it Jackson looked over (as you seen in the picture) saw me and got scared and started to RUN away from me stepping BOTH feet in the poo, smashing it into the carpet! I started to scream trying to get him to stop but he just kept running from me.. I finally caught him but then didn't know what to do. I was all alone.. I couldn't set him down to clean him up because he had poop on his feet and would get it everywhere so I ended up leaning him over the bath tub and wiping his feet and body off.. Jackson went straight into the tub. Don't worry after scrubbing the carpets and using cleaner they are clean and smell free haha

You would think I would have learned after this....


But sadly I didn't...
So should I say until next time... I hope not but I'm sure it won't be the last.
Isn't being a mom the best thing :)

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Just the beginning of the fun things boys will do! Bugs, rocks, marbles, and all manner of stuff you'll find in his pockets or in the washer! Fun stuff.

    But he's SO CUTE how can you be mad at that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely just made my day! Seriously...still laughing

    ReplyDelete