Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas!

We celebrated Christmas on the 17th this year because we are going to Utah to spend the holidays with our families! This last week has been crazy with Ross having six finals with in seven days. Jackson and I haven't seen him much so it was nice that he took some time off from studying so we could have our little family Christmas.

That morning we made Christmas pancakes! My mom had given us some molds that made it a lot easier to make our pancakes look Christmas-y and fun. Jackson didn't really care what they looked like and just wanted to eat but I hurried and got a couple pictures of them!

Reindeer


Christmas Tree


and a creepy looking Elf




That afternoon we opened gifts. It was kinda weird doing it in the middle of the day but Jackson loved opening the gifts! He has been so good all season long with not touching the tree and the gifts, I was surprised how much he liked opening them. We might have a problem when we go to Utah and he sees more presents under the tree!

Helping mom





Dad's turn to help!








I tried to get a family picture and this is how it turned out. I must have hit the camera as I went to sit down and Jackson was having nothing to do with taking pictures.


Jackson in the mess of gifts


One of Jackson favorite gift was from his cousin Addi!! Its a tent with a tunnel. He spends his day running in and out of it.


Jackson with all his presents!






That evening we to the Zoo and saw the lights with some friends. I was so excited that they text us and asked if we wanted to go. We had just planned to stay home and Ross was going to study allllll nighttttt loooong! Thats what we have done all week and I was happy to get out of the house and do something as a family.


I loved these polar bear lights.


Lauren and I loved this and made the guys get a picture with it. ( Is that better Heather!)


Jackson with the singing trees


Ross and Jackson walking around


Jackson playing with the lights





Christmas around the world


The group!


This is the front of the zoo. I thought it looked neat!

2 comments:

  1. Ross & Becca, come by and visit us during the Holidays. We would love to see you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a creepy elf pancake! Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete